|GODHEAD STUDIES (29)||SALVATION STUDIES (6)|
|PROPHECY STUDIES (60)||MISCELLANEOUS STUDIES (26)|
|AUDIOS (132)||VIDEOS (130)|
by The Post Trib Network
Ye Are All One In Christ
Neither Male nor Female
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (Romans 2:11)
When doing a search you will discover that Woman and Women togeher is mentioned in one scripture:
Eze 23:44 Yet they went in unto her, as they go in unto a woman that playeth the harlot: so went they in unto Aholah and unto Aholibah, the lewd women. This scripture is not speaking of a “woman/women” as we think but is speaking of places. Aholibah is speaking of Jerusalem and Aholah is speaking of Samaria. The word “woman” is mentioned 335 times and “women” is mentioned 169 times in the Word of God. Scriptures
1Sa 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for [the LORD seeth] not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Phl 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.
An Apostle means
a delegate, messenger, one sent forth with orders.
Tabitha was a disciple which means a female disciple, a Christian Woman. (Acts 9:36).
Phebe was a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea (Rom. 16:1).
A servant means one who executes the commands of another, esp. of a master, a servant, attendant, minister, the servant of a king, a deacon, one who, by virtue of the office assigned to him by the church, cares for the poor and has charge of and distributes the money collected for their use, a waiter, one who serves food and drink.
Paul told the people “That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.” (Rom. 16:2)
A Succourer means
a woman set over others, a female guardian, protectress, patroness, caring for the affairs of others and aiding them with her resources.
Priscilla (wife) and Aquila (husband) were Paul’s helpers. And laided down their own necks to help Paul. (Rom. 16:3-4)
a companion in work, fellow worker, fellowlabourer, helper, fellowhelper, fellowworkers, workfellow, labourer together, companion in labour.
Women Received the Holy Ghost and are Believers
1. Women among the five thousand (Matt. 14:21).
2. Woman chosed the good part, which shall not be taken away from her. (Luke 10:42).
3. Women prayed with men in one accord (Acts 1:14).
4. Women received the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:4, 16).
5. Women became believers and added unto the Lord (Acts 5:14).
6. Women were haled and commited to prison by Saul (Acts 8:3).
7. Women were baptized (Acts 8:12)
8. Woman were spaked to and Lydia was baptized (Acts 16:12-15).
9. Women are to adorned themselves in modest apparel, with shamedfaceness and soberity; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array. (1Tim. 2:9).
10. Elder Women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. (1Tim. 5:2).
11. Younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occassion to the adversary to speak reprochfully. (1Tim. 5:14).
12. Aged women be sober, grave temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. To teach young women holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things (Titus 2:3-4).
13. Holy Women trust in God adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands (1Pet. 3:5).
14. Women laboured with Paul in the Gospel and their names are in the book of life. (Phl 4:3)
1)) to be a servant, attendant, domestic, to serve, wait upon
a) to minister to one, render ministering offices to
1) to be served, ministered unto
b) to wait at a table and offer food and drink to the guests,
1) of women preparing food
c) to minister i.e. supply food and necessities of life
1) to relieve one’s necessities (e.g. by collecting alms), to provide take care of, distribute, the things necessary to sustain life
2) to take care of the poor and the sick, who administer the office of a deacon
3) in Christian churches to serve as deacons
d) to minister
1) to attend to anything, that may serve another’s interests
2) to minister a thing to one, to serve one or by supplying any thing
Labour of Women
1. Peter’s mother-in-law ministered (Matt. 8:14).
2. Women gave hospitality to Christ (Mark 15:41).
3. Mary sat at Jesus’ feet and heard His Word (Luke 10:39).
4. Martha served Jesus(Luke 10:40).
5. Tabitha was a disciple full of good works and deeds (Acts 9:36).
6. Phebe was a sister and was a servant of the church (Romans 16:1).
7. Widows (above 60) wife of one man. She be reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints feet, if she have relieved the aflicted, if she have diligently, followed every good work (1Tim. 5:9-10).
8. Wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things (1Tim. 3:11)
9. Wives ministered unto their husbands (1Pet. 3:1-2).
10. Anna ministered to all that look for redemption Luke 2:36-38)
Love One Another
Jesus told us how the world would know we are His disciples, that we love one another (John 14:35).
We believe women should not usurp authority over no true man of God (1 Tim. 2:12).
And be God fearing women (Prov. 31:30) not men fearing (Matt. 10:28).
We are not to be pleasers of men, but of God (Gal. 1:10).
Women are to ask their own husbands at home (1Cr 14:35)
Love is not control, it is not rude nor puffed up.
Read 1 Cor. Chapter 13 and see what charity (love) really is and ask yourselves “Am I showing my sisters in Christ, the love of Jesus?”
Jesus and His disciples were kind and loving to women. They were not rude and puffed up and did not disrespect them in any way.
It is not of God for any man to covet another man’s wife. (Ex. 20:17)
It is not a man’s place to council or correct another man’s wife. She is to ask her own husband at home. (1Cr 14:35)
What the Word says about Smiting our fellowservants
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
We are to correct with love and not with is childish name calling.
Put Away Childish Things
1Cr 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Eph 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
How to Treat Women
Col 3:19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
1Ti 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.
1Ti 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed.
Women of the Word