by The Post Trib Network
Questions For Trinitarians
1. The Trinity (which means three) claims there are three persons and three beings. Does this also mean there are three gods and three lords?
Deut. 6:4, Zec. 14:9, Mal. 2:10, Mar. 12:29, Mar. 12:32, Rom. 3:30, 1 Cor. 8:6, Eph. 4:5-6, 1 Tim. 2:5, Jam. 2:19
2. The scriptures tells us that God is our Father but we are also told that the Son would be called the Father? Do we have two fathers?
Isa. 9:6, Psa. 89:26, Mal. 2:10, John 5:18, John 6:27, John 6:46, John 8:41
3. If the Father and Holy Ghost are two persons or two beings than which one is the Father of Jesus?
Luke 1:35, Mat 1:20
4. There is only one God and scriptures tells us that the Father is God, and we know God is Spirit, and Jesus is God. If Jesus is not the same God as the Father then what God is he? If he is another god than how do we explain God saying thou shalt have no other gods before Me?
John 10:33, John 20:28,
5. The word tells us that there is only one Shepherd and that God is our Shepherd if they are not the same then how do you explain Jesus sauing he is the Good Shepherd?
Isa 40:11, Isa 63:11, Jer 31:10, Eze 34:12, Zec 10:3, Zec 9:16, Psa 23:1, Psa 80:1, Mat 25:32, Jhn 10:11, Jhn 10:14, Jhn 10:16, Hbr 13:20, 1Pe 2:25, 1Pe 5:4
6. How did the Holy Ghost purchased us with his own blood, if Jesus is not the Holy Ghost?
7. Why did Father God say through the prophet Zechariah "They shall look upon ME whom they have pierced? When was he pierced?
8. Why did God say have no other gods beside me, if Jesus is another god?
Exo. 20:3, Isa. 44:5-6, Isa. 45:21
9. Why did God say have no other gods beside me, if Jesus is another god?
Exo. 20:3, Isa. 44:5-6, Isa. 45:21
10. Why did Jesus tell Philip if you seen me you have seen the Father if he is not the Father?
11. Why did Jesus say I and my father are one if they are really two or three?
12. Why did Thomas call Jesus both God and Lord?
John 2:19, John 20:28
13. How did Jesus raise himself from the dead, if he is not God?
14. Why did Jesus claim to be the Comforter (Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit)?
John 14:16, John 14:18, John 14:26, John 15:26, John 16:7, 2 Cor. 3:17
15. How was Jesus the rock that was with Moses?
1 Cor. 14:1-4
16. How was Jesus before Abraham as the I AM?
17. How was Jesus before John the baptist?
18. Why does scripture say "image of his person" if there are three persons?
2 Cor. 2:10, Heb. 1:3
19. Does scriptures tell us that all the fullness of the Godhead bodily dwells in Christ Jesus?
20. Why is Jesus called the Lord God Almighty, Alpha & Omega in Revelation?
Rev. 1:8, Rev. 4:8
21. How many saviours do we have?
Hsa. 13:4, Isa. 43:11, Isa. 45:21, Luke 1:47, Luke 2:11, Acts 13:23, 1 Tim. 4:10, Tts. 1:3
22. How many Redeemers do we have?
Job 19:25, Psa. 19:14, Prov. 23:11, Isa. 41:14, Jer. 50:34, Tts. 2:13-14
23. Can there be two kings over one kingdom? And if so, then how can they both be the King of kings?
1 Sam. 12:12, 1 Tim. 6:15, Rev. 17:14, Rev. 19:16
24. How come John only saw one throne and one sitting in the throne of heaven if there is two or three of them?
25. How was God manifested in the flesh if Jesus is not God?
1 Tim. 3:16
26. How come Jesus said if ye believe not that I am he ye shall die in your sins? Who is the "he" he was referring to?
27. What is the name of the Father?
Acts 4:8-12, Rev. 14:1, Rev. 22:4
28. God said he would not give his glory to another, then how is Jesus coming in the glory of the Father?
Is. 42:8, Mat. 16:27, Phl. 2:11
29. Who was the Rock with Moses?
1 Cor. 10:1-4
30. Did you know scriptures say that God laid down his life for us?
1 John 3:16
31. Can you show anywhere in scriptures that teaches us a trinity, three beings, three persons or three gods?
32. If you believe in one God/Lord, and you believe Jesus is both Lord and God then doesn't that mean Jesus is the Father since he is both Lord and God?
33. Who is the unchangeable God?
Mal. 3:6, Heb. 13:8
34. Who can walk on water?
Job 9:8, Mat. 14:25
35. Who is the Word of God?
John 1:1, John 1:14, Rev. 19:13
36. Who trodden the wine press of the wrath of God and garments are sprinkled with blood?
Isa. 63:1-8, Rev. 19:11-16
37. Who is the living water?
Jer 2:13, Jhn 4:10-11. Jhn 7:38
38. Who is the light?
Isa 60:19, Jhn 8:12, Jhn 12:46, Jam 1:17, 1Jo 1:5, Rev 21:23, Rev 22:5
39. Where do you get the terms "God the Son and God the Holy Ghost from?
40. Can you tell us what is the name of the Father and Holy Ghost/Spirit? And if it is not Jesus, then why is Jesus the only name given under heaven?
41. Did the disciples and Paul disobey Jesus when they baptized only in the name of Jesus?
42. If there was three creating everything, then why does God say "I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself?
43. When you say Holy Trinity and Trinity means three, are you really saying Holy Three? Then why does the word of God say Holy One?
. 16:10, Mark 1:24, Luke 4:34, Acts 2:27, Acts 3:14, Acts 13:35
44. If there is three then who do you pray to? the Father? the Son? the Holy Ghost?
45. Which Spirit lives in you? The Spirit of The Father? (Romans 8:11) The Holy Spirit? (Acts 2:38) The Spirit of Christ? (Romans 8:9). And if you say they are the same Spirit then wouldn't they also be the same God?
46. When did the Father and Holy Ghost became a person or a being? And if they did then who is the person they became?
47. What scriptures shows us a trinity? three gods? three persons? or three beings?
48. How was Jesus able to forgive sins when only God can forgive sins?
49. Did you ever notice Jesus said to baptism in the NAME of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Ghost? What name is he referring to?
50. How was Jesus able to forgive sins when only God can forgive sins?
51. If Jesus is not the Father than why is he sitting in the Father's throne?
52. How was Jesus able to forgive sins when only God can forgive sins?
53. If Jesus is God but he is not the same God as the Father, then wouldn't that be two gods?
54. Why is Jesus speaking for the Spirit if he is not the Spirit unto John in Revelation?
Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:29, Rev 3:6, Rev 3:13, Rev 3:22
55. The Word tells us the Holy Ghost purchased us with his own blood Acts 20:28 then it tells us God lad down his life for us 1John 3:16 and then we are told that Jesus purchased us with his own blood. If they are three separate beings/persons then which one purchased us with his own blood?
Heb. 9:12, Heb 13:12, Rev 1:5
56. How did Moses, the prophets & Psalm (Old Testament) all write of Jesus?
Luke 24:27, Luke 24:44, John 1:45, Acts 26:22, Acts 28:23
57.The Jews accused Jesus of blasphemy because him being a man made himself God. Do you believe he was a blasphemer or do you believe he is God?
58. Jesus said "If ye believe not that I am He ye shall die in your sins." Who is the "He" that he was referring to?
59. Why did the Lord say he was Jesus when Paul asked?
60. If you believe in one God, and that Jesus is God then do you believe Jesus is the Father? If not, than are you worshipping two gods?